Psalm 51:10-17 (KJV)
10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a
right spirit within me.
11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not
thy holy spirit from me.
12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and
uphold me with thy free spirit.
13) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways;
and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God
of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing
aloud of thy righteousness.
15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall
show forth thy praise.
16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I
give it: thou delightest not in burnt
17) The sacrifices of God are a broken
spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou
wilt not despise.
to Clean Heart Ministries.
May the peace of God rest upon you.
Clean Heart Ministries
at a glance:
We are focused on the following:
1. Biblically sound guidance that will lead us all
to repentance, forgiveness, cleansing and love based
on a secure relationship with God through our Lord
Jesus Christ and the divine quickening of our
spirits by the Holy Spirit.
2. Biblically sound studies of prophecy found in the
Holy Bible relating to already fulfilled prophecy
and also prophecy that may relate to our current
times and the future.
3. Physical ministry to churches seeking true
revival by humbly seeking God's will and not popular
current trends that have created a lukewarm heart,
but rather real heart cleansing for a fellowship
preparing for Christ's return.
4. Providing resources to all who visit us on the
web that will lead the lost to Christ and challenge
the current day Christian to repent of the world,
its lusts, worries and schemes and turn to a vital
life in Jesus Christ in preparation for His return
to claim a clean hearted bride devoted only to Him.
recent site updates:
request form has been added for
prayer needs under the resources page.